E-Learning: Virtual Simulators Let Students Develop Skills at the Speed of Business.
Much of our online training includes virtual simulators replicating hands-on equipment in such great detail that students and employees will feel like they are using the actual equipment. Your employees or students perform essentially the same industry-based tasks using the virtual equipment that they would using equipment hardware. The marketplace requires skill gains as quickly as possible and our e-learning allows that to happen because:
- it provides real-world outcomes;
- immediate feedback is received for self-teaching;
- a conversion from trainer to industrial components ensures real-world experience;
- authentic adjustments can be made; and
- the component hook-up has look and feel of real lab equipment.
Areas of Skill Training Include:
- Manufacturing Processes
- Quality Control
- Basic Measurement
- Precision Measurement
- Industrial Controls
- Blue Print Reading
- Introduction to CNC Programming
& Much More!